Maori forearm tattoo design

Hi!

Yesterday I published the first tattoo design of my new collection in Maori/Kirituhi style.
I created a total of 4 new forearm tattoos, which can be purchased here.

This one is also a symmetrical design for the lower arm with some leave/fern shapes in it. I really enjoy drawing this kind of sketches and images, the symmetry gives a clean and sharp look.


high resolution fern tattoo design forearm maorimaori tattoo lower arm design for sale












The original size is around 24 x 14 cm (9,5 x 5,5 inches), but it's a high resolution design, so you can scale it to adjust it to arm.
Price for this design is 29,75 euro / 40 US dollars.


As soon as I receive your payment, you'll receive an e-mail with the high resolution design (.jpg file) and a sheet/ linedrawing for your tattoo artist.

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com